C4 Nomad-GO Inspection Lamp plus white light
REL’s Glo-Black C4 Nomad-GO LED UV-A Lamp plus white light is designed for all intensity requirements of Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI). REL’s C4 Nomad-GO inspection lamps contain high flux UV-A and white light LED emitters with built-in static-electric discharge circuits. The C4 Nomad-GO provides a 10-inch diameter of UV-A intensity >1000 µW/cm² at 15 inches. The integral filter in the UV-A emitter limits the visible light to under 20 lux (1.86 foot-candles) at 15 inches and 5 lux (0.47 foot-candles) at 36 inches.
The LED white light provides an intensity >700 foot-candles at 15 inches. The lamp’s electrical components are sealed and passively cooled within an engineered finned housing manufactured from military-grade aluminum. The lamp performs in all environments regardless of ambient conditions. The C4 Nomad-GO LED UV-A with white light will survive the toughest, wettest, and most severe work environments on the planet!
- Powered by Milwaukee RedLithium 18V battery pack system
- Impenetrable solid-state switch
- UV filter protection
- Easy to use controls with clear indicators for lamp on/off operation
- Built in static-electric discharge unit safety feature
- Dimming function will lower the white light output to 300 foot-candles
- Will not fall out of spec with low battery voltage cutoff circuit
- Tool Control System
- Individual lamp dimensions: 10.6” H x 3.0” W x 4.6” D
- Individual lamp weight: 3.2 lbs.
- 2-Year Warranty
The C4 Nomad-GO lamp is tested and complies to ASTM E3022, Rolls Royce RRES 90061, and AIRBUS AITM 6-1001 standards; and meets the ISO 3059 specifications. Each Glo-Black LED UV-A Inspection Lamp is uniquely serialized with its own Certificate of Conformance.