REL's Bar End Conditioner
REL's Bar End Conditioner: Like a Fresh Set of Bars for Every Test REL’s Bar End Conditioner allows every user the option to regrind their Split Hopkinson Pressure Bar (SHPB) System’s bar ends as often as needed without ever removing them from the system. In many cases this eliminates the need for bar insert protectors when testing hard materials. The bar end conditioner includes a grind module, drive module, and controller. The drive and grind elements mount on REL’s precision aligned base frame on either end of a bar. The conditioner works for both tension and compression striker bars. Equipment Highlights:
- Synchronized rotation, servo driven power heads
- Micro-adjustment screws for grind head alignment
- Peel and stick sanding discs allow quick grit change or replacement
- Abrasive discs are compatible with all bar materials
- Simple on/off control with 3 user selectable speeds
For more information on High Strain Rate Testing Equipment designed and manufactured by REL, call us at 906-337-3018.