NON-CONTACT SPECIMEN HEATING AND COOLING FROM 1000˚C TO -100˚C
SURE-Temp™ modules are a series of non-contact specimen heaters and coolers with integrated controls that mount directly to any SURE-FLAT™ linear rail system. Heating modules can heat a specimen efficiently and consistently up to 1000˚C. Cooling modules can cool samples down to -100˚C while hybrid models can heat and cool from -40˚C to 150˚C. SURE-Temp™ modules are designed to interface seamlessly with SURE-TEST™ Systems and can be quickly removed when not required.
- Multiple configurations for heating or cooling from -100˚C to 1000˚C
- Standard infrared heater up to 600˚C
- Rail mounted for ease of setup and repeatability
- Slides away for high speed imaging
- Designed for tension and compression testing