What Gets Measured Gets Done
SURE-Pulse is a user-friendly open-source software enabling rapid training of lab personnel to perform consistent data analysis of high strain rate test events. Developed in-house, with decades of real-world experience, it’s a complete solution for processing and analyzing high strain rate data collected during split-Hopkinson bar impact events.
Streamline your data input process with professional post-processing tools including image analysis, filters, trimming, and statistics. Using the high contrast graphic interface, you can easily manage, display, and report large data sets from a wide variety of signal types and sources.
- Complete data workspace solution for low to high strain rate testing
- Included with all REL High Strain Rate Testing system purchases
- Open source with no additional licensing cost
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Configurable results, reports, and reference data
- Simplified filtering, statistical, and data selection tools
- Built-in 2D DIC (digital image correlation) and target tracking with strain map synced with stress-strain curve
- Standard high-rate analysis plots (stress-strain, stress-time, strain-time, and strain rate-time)
- Pulse selection tool for SHPB tests
Visible Spectrum LED Lighting
Our Visible Spectrum lights are purpose-built for high-intensity, cost-effective, extreme frame rate scientific research cameras.
Essential Building Blocks
Upgrade your REL High Strain Rate Testing system with our Elements family of modular, quickly configurable, high-tech, and precision machined accessories.