Last Modified: November 30, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and us
- Through any third party application by which you access data on this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by REL’s affiliates or service providers.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the license and by this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
You may contact us regarding this policy at:
Postal Address: 57640 North Eleventh Street, Calumet, Michigan 49913
Your Use of the Website. Provided that you comply with this Policy and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, you may access the Website. REL may withdraw or modify your access to the Website in its sole discretion and with or without notice. REL will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Website is unavailable at any time for any period, or, as a result of such unavailability, you claim to suffer any damages. From time to time, REL may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to some or all users. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of the Website’s credentialing or security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You agree to notify REL immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
You agree that you will not use the Website to:
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any person or entity’s ability to use the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Website or other users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material available via the Marketplace, or otherwise scraping data available via the Website
- Use any automated process to monitor or copy any of the material on or content available in the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without the prior written consent of REL and/or the content’s rightsholder.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce into the Website any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server(s) on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Website.
Downloading and use of all content is at your sole risk. All content available on the Website is provided “as is” and “as available,” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. REL specifically disclaims, and you hereby expressly waive, any and all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, with respect to all content on the Website and interaction with the Website, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your maximum damage for any claim, for any reason or no reason at all, related to your use of or interaction with the Website is $1,000.
By using the Website, you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan located in Kent County, Michigan, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan for the purpose of any suit, action, proceeding, or judgment relating to or arising out of your use of the Website. You irrevocably consent to the laying of venue in such court and waive any objection that such forum is inconvenient or that any other jurisdiction or forum would be more convenient. All suits, actions, or arbitrations, or proceedings arising out of your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan and United States of America, without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Information We Collect & How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- About your place of business, including your contact information and role within the business organization.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our business partners and affiliates
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and ours to you.
- Records of interactions you have via the Website, such as searches you perform on the Website.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Information We Collect Using Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you interact with the Website and other websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your hardware, your software, your interaction with the Website, and other data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including your location, what pages you visit and links you follow, the length of time spent on each page, and other data regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, such as what browser you are using and the IP address from which you’re accessing the Website.
The information we collect automatically is not in and of itself Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, but we may synthesize it with Personal Information either collected by us from you as described in this Policy or obtained from third parties. This integration of information helps us to improve the service we offer by:
- Knowing more about our audience, including usage patterns.
- Customizing the Website so that it is easier for you to use.
- Enhancing our searches so they are more responsive to you.
- Recognizing you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection include cookies, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In addition, third parties may serve some content on the Website and may use automatic data collection technologies to facilitate the service or services they provide. These third parties may collect information associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
California residents may have additional rights regarding our use of automatic data collection technologies. Please see the section below regarding California Privacy Rights for more information.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- To register you as a new user
- To process and deliver your order, manage payments, fees, and charges
- To manage our relationship with you
- To facilitate the employment application process
- To enable you to complete a survey
- To administer and protect our Website
- To deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you
- To use data analytics to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To improve the performance of the Website
- To recognize you when you return to the Website
- To carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or any products or services we offer through it
- To take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of REL, Inc.’s assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees and associates, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Your Information; Your Choices. We make every effort to provide you with as many choices as possible regarding use of the Personal Information and sensitive Personal Information you provide to us. We have identified the following processes to provide you with control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by notifying us using the method identified on the page on which your information is collected. You can also use the contact information above. Please note that at the present time, we do not sell Personal Information; however, you always have the right to tell us that we do not have the right to sell your Personal Information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by replying to a marketing email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, clicking “unsubscribe” in the marketing email itself, or by contacting us using the methods identified in this Policy at any time.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have no control over how third parties use your Personal Information.
California residents may have additional rights regarding use of Personal Information. Please see the section below regarding California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to the phone, email, or address listed above. Please note we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information.
If you have or maintain an account profile, you can review and change any information associated with that profile.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, to correct, or to delete, any Personal Information you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting any account associated with your Personal Information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause remaining information to be incorrect.
Policy Towards Minors. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Specific Information
- “Personal Information” includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. “Personal Information” does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”), and California Financial Information Privacy Act (“FIPA”), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
The Website has collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the past twelve months. If we have collected it, we may share it for a business purpose as set forth below pursuant to written agreements between us and the recipient which set for the specific conditions and uses for such information. We do not sell your Personal Information.
|Category||Examples||Collected||Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||To affiliates to use solely in furtherance of our objective for obtaining the information and for no other purpose.||None|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
|| A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|Yes||To affiliates to use solely in furtherance of our objective for obtaining the information and for no other purpose.||None|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
||Age (if over 40), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||No||None||None|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes||To affiliates to use solely in furtherance of our objective for obtaining the information and for no other purpose.||None|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No||None||None|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, email, or advertisement.||Yes||None|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||Yes||None|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No||None||None|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No||None||None|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No||None||None|
|K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No||None||None|