WS4B-K LED Visible Spectrum Light
Our high-performance VISIBLE SPECTRUM Technology packed into a portable powerhouse.
REL’s WS4B light module is a compact and versatile high intensity light source for high speed video applications. Its high efficiency pin-fin thermal control design allows for continuous duty operation. This Battery Powered 2.5” LED Square Light has an assortment of standardized mounting points for use with common tripods, handles, ram mounts, or linked together in larger patterns with custom mounts.
- 200W continuous output
- 16,000 lumens
- 15 degree beam
- 1m spot at 4m
- 164k Candela
- 10.5k lux at 4m
- Dimensions: 2.5” x 2.5” x 4.25”
- 2 hour run time with 8-amp hour M18 battery (output rated per ANSI/NEMA FL1 Standard)
- Tripod mounting capability
- Capture test events at a million fps
- WS4B-K includes: one WS4B light module, 2 - 8-amp hour M18 batteries with 120V charger, a TRM-050 Tripod Kit, all packed in a Tool Control System.